- About us
- Ethical Policy
Human Rights & Social Responsibility
UTEL is committed to the prevention of any violation of established Human Rights of any kind, particularly where child labour or undesirable forced acts are involved.
We do not invest in or do business with any organisation that:
- Manufactures or design weapons or instruments of warfare
- Derive significant revenue from weapons related products or services
- Companies who support racist states
UTEL is concerned with the conservation of the environment and recognises that certain resources are finite and must be used responsibly. We will therefore:
- Aim to improve all aspects of the business in respect of environmental issues.
- Pay particular attention to the conservation of energy and natural resources
- Recycle waste material
- Utilise and promote the use of non-polluting technology.
Health & Safety
UTEL provide healthy and safe working conditions for all of its Employees and will do all this as reasonable and practicable to:
- Protect the health and safety of its employees
- Implement working practices to prevent personal injury
- Raise awareness of their own responsibilities for the health and safety of themselves and others
Data & Integrity
UTEL regards information for the purpose of its business as a corporate asset which must be protected against loss, infringement and improper disclosure. We seek to ensure all intellectual property including patents, inventions, trade secrets, technical information, product design, production expertise and customers' information is protected. We are GDPR compliant.